A coastal guide will lead you by bicycle along some hidden natural gems, tell you fascinating stories about the turbulent past of the hinterland and stop at a number of special bunker sites, such as Steunpunt Seydlitz, Von Leeb or Bamburg. Never heard of it? Don’t worry, the guide will be happy to tell you more about it. You can enjoy nature’s beauty along the way in the Puidebroeken, the Schuddebeurze and, of course, the Raversyde Nature Park.
This bunker bicycle tour forms part of the Coastal Safari, a series of 24 guided discovery trips to the most beautiful and quietest spots between De Panne and Knokke. Extra measures are taken with regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Wednesday 8 July 2020 | 09:45 - FULL
- Thursday 9 July 2020 | 09:45 - FULL
- Friday 10 July 2020 | 09:45 - FULL
- Wednesday 19 August 2020 | 09:45
- Thursday 20 August 2020 | 09:45
- Friday 21 August 2020 | 09:45
- Bring your own bicycle.
- Children can join as from 12 years old.
- Distance 25 km.
- Appointment at the entrance of the visitor centre ANNO 1465, Raversyde, Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 636, 8400 Ostend
- Price: free, but registration is required at least two days in advance.