Laat je gaan met stift, kleurpotloden en verf!
Did you know that there were fishermen living in Raversyde five hundred years ago? They lived in the medieval fishing village of Walraversijde. This year, the medieval houses and the ANNO 1465 museum celebrate their twentieth anniversary! Enter the colouring competition and win a knight or a young maiden costume, or a delightful play set. You can also visit Raversyde for free with the whole family.
Terms and Conditions
1) Print the colouring page, or get it at Raversyde or in the tourist offices in Veurne, Koksijde, Oostduinkerke, Nieuwpoort, Westende, Middelkerke, Oostende, Bredene, De Haan and Wenduine. You can also pick up the colouring page in Centerparcs De Haan and Oostduinkerke.
2) Let yourself go with the marker, crayons and paint
3) Mail your colouring page to [email protected] You can also drop it off or send it up via the post (Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 636, 8400 Ostend).
4) Don’t forget to write down your name, age and e-mail address on the colouring page! We need this information to contact and announce the winners.
5) There is one price per age category. The age categories are: 3-5 years, 6-8 years and 9-12 years.
6) Are you between 3 and 8 years old? Then you can win a knight or young maiden costume. Are you over 8 years old? Then you can win a party game. You can also win free tickets to visit Raversyde with your family.
7) The jury will choose the most beautiful works of art. The jury consists of Joris Thys (illustrator), Fien Leerman (communication manager Raversyde) and Sarah Goderis (public relations officer Raversyde).
8) You can submit your entry until Wednesday, 30 September 2020