On Heritage Day, fascinating workshops and guided tours are on the agenda again.
The European Theme for 2019 is ‘Arts & Entertainment’.
- Arts and entertainment in the middle ages - ANNO 1465
- The liberation of Oostende - Guides on ATLANTIKWALL (World War II)
- Workshop – Create your own message of peace
- 3D – simulation in the Aachen Battery, unique bunker complex dating from the First World War complex
- Guided tour in the Scenic Park - Photo-EXPO ’44 - ’19. From Liberation to collection
RAVERSYDE ATLANTIKWALL & ANNO 1465 - 8 September 2019 - from 10am till 6pm - free entrance.
More information about the programme will follow!
RAVERSYDE, in cooperation with Herita