- ATLANTIKWALL: € 6
- ANNO 1465: € 5
- Combined Ticket: € 8
- The access is free of charge for children younger than 13 years old if they are accompanied by at least one parent or grandparent.
ANNO 1465 is accessible to wheelchair users. On the Atlantikwall, the entrance hall and Aachen Battery (WW I) are accessible to wheelchair users, provided they are accompanied. Saltzwedel-Neu Battery (WW II) is not accessible to wheelchair users.
Families with small children should bring a carrier bag, because the Atlantikwall has stairs.
Dogs are not allowed on ATLANTIKWALL and ANNO 1465, with the exception of guide dogs. In the SCENIC PARK one can walk with the dog on a leash, there is also a walking meadow.
- Reserving a ticket is mandatory.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory both indoors and outdoors.
- Gatherings are allowed for a maximum of 10 people (except for family members who live under one roof).
- Due to corona measures, not all bunkers are accessible, there is an adapted corona track. In ANNO 1465 you cannot enter all houses.
- Cafeteria “Walrave” is closed, you can picnic at the designated places in the parking lot at the visitor center and on the square in front of the entrance to Atlantikwall.
Today we are openfrom 10:30 to 17:00