Due to the Corona measures, the Atlantikwall route is not accessible for wheelchair users.
Wheelchairs – Prams
- The Visitor centers are accessible for wheelchairs and prams and there are adapted toilets.
- ANNO 1465 is accessible for wheelchairs and prams, except the upper floor of two medieval houses.
- At ATLANTIKWALL, the walking path around the bunkers of the Battery Aachen (WWI), if accompanied, is accessible with a wheelchair or pram. Battery Aachen - Slope of the paths
- Battery Saltzwedel Neu (WWII) and the exhibitions on the first floor are not accessible with a wheelchair. With a pram this is possible with the help of a second person to bridge the stairs.
- There are parking spaces for disabled visitors at the service car park close to the entrance of ATLANTIKWALL and at the public car park at ANNO 1465 and the cafeteria.
Visitors with an auditive impairment
- There are informative texts available. Download the Battery Aachen intro text (WWI)
Visitors with a visual impairment
- Guide dogs are welcome in the museum. Download the Battery Aachen intro text (WWI)
There's a baby changing table in the WC.